How to treat frostbite ears
Frostbite - the defeat of the skin, the resulting effect of low temperatures or strong winds at high humidity. Most often such damage exposed upper and lower limbs and the projecting parts of the body - the nose, cheeks and ears.
Signs of frostbite - pale bluish skin ear, sensitivity is absent or greatly reduced by warming appear severe pain, swelling and inflammation of the tissues. With deep damage may cause bubbles.
First aid for frostbite ears is their immediate warming. To do this, gently massage the ears clean hands, rubbing vodka, boron or camphor spirit, and then placing a sterile cotton-gauze bandage. The victim should wear warm, drink hot drink, give analgesics and arrange fast delivery to the hospital. If bubbles appear, you can not rub the ears. Frostbitten ear should be wiped with alcohol and apply a bandage.
When I degree frostbite quite regularly applied regenerating assets - panthenol, Actovegin, sintomitsinovaja Vishnevsky ointment or emulsion. Frostbite 2-4-th degree are treated in a hospital. All the victims entered tetanus serum. Bubbles reveal all the rules of aseptic technique. Treat the skin around the bubbles alcoholic solutions of boric acid or salicylic.
On frostbitten ears bandages with antibacterial ointments and medications to stimulate regeneration. For the prevention of secondary infection antibacterials can be administered intramuscularly or orally. A few days later appointed physiotherapy treatments - UHF therapy, electro-light bath , ultraviolet irradiation, darsonvalization. If frostbite IV extents excision of necrotic tissue.
The outcome and prognosis of frostbite ears depends on the extent of damage. Later, after the restoration of damaged skin, you need to treat it much more carefully. Repeated frostbite can occur much more quickly.
Traditional medicine with frostbite ears recommends lubricate the affected areas of camphor-ichthyol ointment, hare or any other fat, rub frostbite grated onion. Useful compresses with aloe juice, pumpkin pulp, with shredded beets.
- What is gout
- How to check the small intestine
- How to treat reactive arthritis
- How to reduce the pressure
- What is scarlet fever
- How to treat otitis externa
- How to overgrow piercing
- Why sweat the hand
- How to use Echinacea
- How to slow down the growth of metastases in the liver
- How to take Apilak
- How to get rid of ulcers in the throat
- How to handle the ear after a puncture
- What is hypoxia
- How to cook the golden mustache
- How to drink sage and upland uterus
- How to reduce protein in the urine
- Why hurt loins
- How to reduce the pressure
- How to protect the stomach during the holidays
- How to choose hormonal contraceptives
- How to get rid of anorexia
- How to stop the growth of fibroids
- How to raise hemoglobin
- How to beat the excitement
- How to relieve swelling knee
- How to treat a sore ear
- How sucked bruise
- How to determine the gestational age
- How to treat allergic to arms