How to relieve pain after a tooth extraction
During surgery to remove the injured tissue of the tooth gums and jaw. For this reason, after the conference becoming sore and swelling. How can you get rid of them?
Usually 2-3 hours after removal of the tooth , the end effect of local anesthesia, a person begins to feel pain at the site of this manipulation. If it is accompanied by the appearance of more and fever, bleeding at the site of tooth extraction and deterioration of general condition, you should immediately consult a doctor. In the case where you only care about pain, do not worry - this is considered normal.
Do not use it to reduce cold compresses, if you is not been assigned a dentist. If it is recommended that this procedure is doing it, do not let hypothermia injured tissues. Keep on ice pack side cheek remove no more than 10 min, and then take a break for 20-30 minutes. Do not increase the exposure time compress - long-term cooling can affect the healing process of wounds.
Should not be used without a doctor's recommendation to reduce the pain and rinse. This procedure , if not fulfill its purpose specialist, can sometimes lead to bleeding.
In the first days after a tooth extraction do not visit the sauna, do not sunbathe or take a hot bath - the heat can cause increased pain They will go faster if you are in this period also refrain from smoking and do not take hot food. It is preferable not to this day to do hard labor.
To get rid of pain after tooth extraction, dentists typically recommend taking an analgesic. If you are suffering from chronic diseases or allergies to medications, carefully read the instructions to the drug, or better yet, before taking consult your pharmacist or doctor. Take pain pills preferably with meals or immediately after it, to reduce their negative impact on the gastrointestinal tract.
- How to get rid of headaches
- What tomography
- How to protect yourself from chickenpox
- How to treat loss of eyelashes
- Why chest swells
- How to treat frostbite cheeks
- What is the disease of the breast
- How to treat skin dermatitis
- What is sinusitis
- How to treat eczema disgidroticheskaya
- How to treat diverticulosis
- How to get rid of constipation pregnant
- How to treat inflammation of the ovary
- How to treat ligament tear
- Why cheeks burn
- How to check your cholesterol
- How to maintain health
- How to treat thrush
- How to normalize high blood pressure
- How to cure a sore lymph node
- How to choose the hormone pills
- What is scoliosis
- How to reduce prednisolone
- How to cure herpes
- How to calculate the blood group
- "How to protect yourself from the flu
- Why reduces foot
- How to treat a nervous breakdown
- How to Treat a strong dry cough
- How to make up the lack of calcium in the body