10 reasons to go to the doctor neurologist
Neurology - branch of medicine that deals with problems of the human nervous system. Most people do not pay attention to some of the symptoms of diseases of the nervous system, which, however, can be very dangerous.
Regular headaches much as you can write off the fatigue and meteozavisimost, but it can hide a much more serious problem. There may be some malfunction of the brain, cerebral circulation. The doctor will ask you to describe as accurately as possible pain and take an interest, as often happens pain. Particular concerns may cause pain, accompanied by malaise, which began suddenly, prolonged or permanent.
2. Constant dizziness and weakness
Dizziness may be caused by insufficient blood supply to the brain, pinched nerve, and many other causes. Especially worrisome if dizziness strong, until browning in the eyes , fainting. With such symptoms should immediately go to the doctor.
3. Double vision in the eyes , the inability to focus on one point of view
Such symptoms may be caused by central nervous system, especially if regularly occur. However, perhaps it's only a problem of the muscles , but in any case need to go to a neurologist immediately.
4. Any disturbance of speech
If you notice that you become difficult to say, lips and tongue you do not listen, that you can not control the volume of the voice, that for some reason are not able to build the correct syntax, see a neurologist. Especially if it was moved to any illness or injury.
This is a very serious reason to go to a neurologist. If you can not move your arm or leg, finger, facial muscles, feel the weakness in the muscles , most likely, this is due to damage to the nervous system.
6. Loss of sensitivity
Sensitivity in any area of the body disappears, as if this place was numb from the freezing injections. The same feelings arise if strongly otlezhus hand, only in this case, just blood circulation, which is then quickly restored, and with paresis - no. Sensitivity may disappear completely or just weaken. If this happens all over the body, it is likely you have a problem with the central nervous system, and if the place - that the peripheral.
7. Pain, burning sensation in the body and limbs
Occur when damaged nerve fibers and may be indicative of various diseases of the nervous system.
8. The omission of the century, over the eyes and lips
A very serious symptom that may indicate a minor stroke and stroke.
9. Limb movements that you can not control, tics
May be indicative of the trauma, the bad psychological and mental state.
10. Shooting pain in the facial area
They may be accompanied by involuntary contractions of the facial muscles and can be caused by a lesion of the nerve Trinity.
- What is the pregnancy hormone
- Calcium during pregnancy: for and against
- How to choose vitamins for eyes
- How to learn to meditate
- Intimate plastic: pros and cons
- Secret sign: moles
- 5 ways to cope with the heat
- 5 tips to get pregnant faster
- 9 Tips for a good sleep
- What is surgical menopause
- Harmful or helpful cold?
- How to raise the pressure
- 5 ways to regain the vigor
- How dangerous flu
- Sleepwalking: what is it?
- How useful prunes
- Harmful than instant noodles
- What is different from kefir yogurt
- Dietary food for pregnant women
- The impact of stress on the body
- Dangerous moles are: signs of degeneration and treatment
- Back pain: low back pain
- Chronic fatigue: where to find the energy?
- What you need to know about breast cancer
- From what makes chemical vitamins
- What is a cold allergy
- 5 ways to quickly relieve stress
- How scary living in the city
- Post-traumatic depression: what is it?
- 4 myths about the "thrush"